Yankee Chapter Spring Clinic-Dresden
April 17 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
To help speed up registration the day of the clinic, pre-registration can be completed with the following link: Pre-Register
For anyone who is not a Maine resident, or a resident of a state exempted from testing requirements (New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island: current list) the following form should be filled prior to arriving at the Clinic: Certificate of Compliance
For anyone who is not a member of NAVHDA International, the following form must be filled out prior to participation in the Clinic: Release and Express Assumption of Risk Agreement
1. Maintain physical distancing at all times. When distancing of 6 feet is not possible, face coverings should be worn.
2. Soap/water buckets as well as hand sanitizer will be available during the test for washing hands. Hands should be washed frequently.
3. Rubber gloves will be available.
4. The typical Yankee barbeque lunch will not be served. Please bring your own lunch and plenty of beverages for (for you and your dog) for your day of testing. Remember, it may be very hot on training and testing days.
5. Gathering during lunch should be limited to small, distanced groups.
6. Typical common water coolers for water will not be available during the test weekend.
7. Any common equipment used during the test such as bumpers or pens will be sanitized between users.