Test Entry Rules
Updated Test Entry Rules
Please read the Test Entry Rules for 2024 as the process has changed.
Test entry forms/fees will be accepted starting on January 8, 2024 for the lottery drawing.
Yankee Chapter members will have preference in the lottery. All non-members will be placed on the waiting list unless the lottery entries do not fill the Yankee Chapter tests.
Due to the increase in the costs of birds and various other testing efforts, the Yankee Chapter will need to increase the testing fees in 2024.
YC Chapter Test Entry Fees:
- Natural Ability – $120
- Utility Prep Test / Utility Test – $135
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Yankee Chapter Test Secretary: Nick Racioppi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read and follow instructions of the Yankee Chapter Test Entry Rules on the Yankee Chapter website.
- Complete the NAVHDA Test Entry Form. Please note, NAVHDA international may change this form, please use the most current version directly from the NAVHDA International website site.
- Mail the COMPLETED form, along with your entry fee (or pay electronically) to:
Nick Racioppi, 9 Pasture Road, Woolwich, ME 04579
- Electronic forms will not be accepted for the lottery drawing.
Yankee Chapter Test Rules: YC_Test Entry Rules
NAVHDA 2021 Test Entry Form: NAVHDA Test Entry Form rev 2023.225
AIMS Program Test Rules
A reference guide for owners, handlers and judges of versatile hunting dogs in preparing for and
participating in North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association tests.